EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) synthetic, rubber roof membranes are one of the most common types of low-slope roofing materials. Brands we use: Mule hide, Firestone, GAF.
Why choose EPDM Rubber Roofing?
- Most popular roof membrane for both re-roofing and new roofing
- Used on low-sloping roofs
- Relatively inexpensive
- Resistance to ozone ultraviolet light
- Resilient – made of synthetic rubber (elastomeric polymer)
- Comes in up to 50′ x 200′ rolls which allow for less seams
- Tensile strength – membrane is cured under heat, steam, and pressure